Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our website and click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on "Checkout" and you will be asked to complete a form so that we can create an account to process your order. This account will make it easier to purchase the next time you want to visit and will give you access to special offers.
We accept all major debit and credit cards. Your credit card details are not held on file or stored within our systems and all transactions take place on SECPAY 128 bit encrypted secure server. If you would prefer we can accept purchases over the telephone.
All orders are subject to the prevailing rate of VAT currently 20% in the UK. This is added to the order at the checkout stage but we do publish inclusive prices for your convenience. If you placing an order for goods to be delivered outside the United Kingdom VAT zone please call us to arrange the details of your order and delivery requirements. This is particularly important if you are registered for VAT in another EEC country.
Delivery costs will not be refunded should you decide to return your items(s) unless these are proved to be faulty.
If you require any special delivery arrangements please call our office to make arrangements. Services include: pre 9.30am & pre 12 Noon and Saturday. Cost vary dependant upon location.
Orders must be received before 4pm for next working day delivery. Occasionally this can take up to 3 working days dependent on your location and stock availability. Excluding Northern and Southern Ireland where delivery takes longer. If your order has been dispatched and it hasn’t arrived as planned, we ask that you first contact the courier with your tracking number. Failing this, please contact us. Next day delivery is available subject to stock availability, cleared funds and customer address verification. Next Day delivery excludes weekends and bank Holidays. For example orders to Southern Ireland can take up to 5 working days.
Please note our shipper delivers between 7.30am - 18.00pm. If you are unavailable between these times then you will be left a card to contact your nearest depot to arrange re-delivery.
We do not authorise the delivery of goods to a neighbour/friends house or for the goods to be left in a safe place unless a trade relationship has been established over time.
The drivers can only return to a customer once more after they have left a calling card, If you still are unavailable the goods will be returned to the local depot for collection.
Missing / Damaged Items
If you believe you have a missing/damaged item or have been sent goods incorrectly and it as not been advised on the shipping notes that other items are to follow contact us immediately on day of receipt.
All products shown are new and covered by manufacturers warranty for a minimum of 12 months unless otherwise stated. Many products carry 2 and 3 year manufacturer backed warranties. (All warranties exclude product misuse, modifying a product in any way, incorrect installation, connection to power supply etc.). This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Can I cancel my order?
You have the right to cancel your order with us, in accordance with Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000
The period in which you can exercise that right is 7 working days beginning the day after your goods are received. The unused goods must be returned as originally packaged at the customer’s expense. Please apply for a returns number so that we can quickly trace the origin of the goods returned. We reserve the right to have the goods inspected by a technician prior to replacement or refund.
Terms & Conditions
DigitalCCTV.com is wholly owned by Digital CCTV Limited a UK registered company formed on the 3rd December 1998. Company Registration Number 3678436. The company specialise in the design and supply of professional CCTV (closed circuit television) systems and related equipment. The company has successfully traded within the United Kingdom, European and Asian markets for over 15 years.
Making A Purchase could not be easier, just browse our Catalogue and click on the items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping Trolley. After you have finished your selection, click on "CHECK OUT" and you will be asked for your address and payment method details that we need to be able to complete the order. If you prefer to pay by cheque, BACS or other electronic transfer methods please select payment by cheque or transfer. Our bank details will be detailed on the printable order confirmation. A copy of which will be sent to you by email upon confirmation of your instructions. If you would prefer to talk to us directly please phone 0800 9176 999, 01908 239239 or mobile 07908 239239 and place your order with our Sales and technical advise department. We accept Bank Transfers, PayPal and most credit card and debit cards. The transaction will be processed in £ pounds sterling. If you are shopping from outside of UK your credit card company will convert the transaction to your local currency.
In addition our Standard Terms & Conditions apply to all sales, available upon request. Product specification, Prices, Terms & Conditions are subject to change without notice, please check latest details when ordering. Your statutory rights are not affected.
• The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. They are subject to change without notice.
• Neither Digital CCTV Ltd nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Digital CCTV ltd. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may invoke a claim for damages and/or leade to criminal prosecution.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Digital CCTV ltd prior written consent available upon request.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Place of registration England and Wales Company No: 3678436 Registered Office:: 33a High Street Stony Stratford Milton Keynes MK11 1AA